This is my first time ever doing a blog, and a journal for that matter, so i'm just trying to do a practice post before I get over there and the real stuff comes. I left Wilmington around 11:45am and got to DC around 6:15pm. Hit traffic a couple of times, and I made it the whole trip listening to the radio, and I CANNOT stand radio ads/commercials. I just kept thinking to myself how boring driving is and how much it makes me want to sleep haha. Luckily for me, this is 2011 and I can make phone calls to pass the time. I tried to stay positive the whole time and was able to for the most part, but I do not have a lot of patience when it comes to traffic, especially bumper-to-bumper in metro areas. Kev and his roommates are cooking a GOOD-lookin, great-smellin' meal. Apparently a lot of the food in their house is soon-to-expire, so they decided to cook it all tonight. Therefore, the seven people here will be eating food that was prepared for easily tweleve+ people. Lots of comedy, loud noises, some good and some not, and good music, for the most part. I sure as heck am thankful and grateful to be able to sleep in tomorrow, so I have to capitalize on that. Hopefully these ding dongs won't be up all night, or else we'll be puttin' the gloves on and steppin' into the ring. People will be gettin' knocked out one way or another! ha yeah right. Alright, that's it for my first blog. I'll try and figure out how to post pictures soon.
Toodles,
Casey
No comments:
Post a Comment